A modern yet cozy home in the middle of 10 acres provides a restful, private, hideaway.
- Large yard is suitable for badminton, croquet, etc.
- Fully equipped kitchen, dining and living areas.
- Master bedroom with private bath has 1 king bed and a couch.
- Guest room has a queen bed. The loft has 4 twin beds.
- Living room has a hide- abed and one couch.
- Full bath with tub/shower on the main level.
- Washer/Dryer, Pack-N-Play crib, Internet access and Wi-Fi provided.
This vacation rental home is located 3 miles from the Village of Cornucopia, a quaint village that is the Western Gateway to the Apostle Islands National Lakeshore on the South Shore of Lake Superior, that features award winning sandy beaches, a general store, restaurants, harbor shops/artist galleries, coffee shop, fish market, harbor and public boat launch.
The home is available for rental in months May-October.
Average nightly rental is $216
NIGHTLY: $200 WEEKEND: $250 (Fri &Sat eve)
WEEKLY: $1,150 MONTHLY: By request
$25 additional guest fee for persons 13 years or older.
Rates are based on 6 guests and a 2-night minimum stay.
Maximum occupancy is 10 persons. Pets are welcome. There may be a small fee to be determined at time of application.
Rates are subject to a 5.5% sales tax. A $250 damage deposit is required.
SPRING SPECIAL! MAY 15TH-JUNE 30TH
$250 FRIDAY & SATURDAY
$1150 FULL WEEK